Have A Safe Halloween
Halloween can be a dangerous holiday. There are more people, mostly youth, out walking a night. Here are few tips to help for a safe Halloween.
- Wear comfortable shoes. You will most likely be doing a lot of walking, and will want to keep your feet comfortable.
- Use sidewalks. Cross at corners, use crosswalks and cross at signals when possible.
- Plan your route in a well lit area.
- When driving, watch for children and don’t assume that a child sees you, even if you can see them.
- Avoid distractions while driving and make sure to put the phone down.
Save today with
Jiffy Lube Coupons
Sign up for email deals from your local Jiffy Lube
©2021 Jiffy Lube service centers are owned and operated by independent franchisees.